Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Visit to the Aquarium

Some images from our trip to the aquarium:

It is always good to know where you are.


A friendly face? The girls are not really sure...


Slow and steady, this guy freaked me out a bit. He kept following us and giving us the eye.


Esme loved watching all the fish. And I loved watching her see these for the first time.


I love this shot of the girls being peaceful and sharing. Glad I caught it when I did, as the slurpee spilled, and the crying ensued seconds after I took this photo.

All in all, it was a great trip, with swimming in the hotel pool (always a favorite!), and some side visits to Chinatown, where we had lovely noodles and pork, and found some great things for decorating the studio.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.