Friday, March 30, 2007

The latest obsession...

Our high school reunion. It's been 20 years, and so much has changed, and yet...so little. The big change is that I'm actually really involved in the reunion planning itself. It's so fun talking to people I haven't seen in years, and even more fun imagining how great the reunion will be. There are 12 of us working hard to make it an amazing event, and trite as it sound, "this is going to be the best reunion, ever!" (I sort of picture myself as Reese Witherspoon when I say that--hmmm." I haven't changed THAT much.

Anyway, look for some great photos of me back in the good old 80s. The scanner awaits...

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.